Pearl Harbor, Dole Plantation & Polynesian Cultural Center Tour - Departing Maui, Kauai, Hawaii Big Island
- Duration: 11 Hours (approx.)
- Product code: 11MKH
Oahu is full of must-see sites, and the Polynesian Cultural Center and Pearl Harbor are two of the most popular destinations in Hawaii. With our Pearl Harbor and Polynesian Cultural Center tour, you get to see both in one exciting and fun-filled day.
Take in the top attractions on Oahu with Discover Hawaii Tours in one incredible day. Historical Pearl Harbor and the fascinating music, dance and people of the Pacific featured at the Polynesian Cultural Center.
Begin with a stop at Pearl Harbor and the opportunity to board the USS Arizona Memorial, take in film footage of the attacks and explore the museums and memorials at the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center.
Celebrate the colorful, unique and diverse cultures of Hawaii, Tahiti, Samoa, Tonga, Fiji and New Zealand at the Polynesian Cultural Center. Enter a world of Pacific traditions, featuring interactive exhibits at the islands of ancient Polynesia. Meet real-life Polynesians at Island Villages throughout the Center, each revealing unique cultural traditions, authentic demonstrations, stories, songs and dances, and much more. Enjoy a Bar B Que lunch buffet included with your tour.
Seats on our bus are limited, and we wouldn’t want you to miss out on a day that is sure to be a highlight during your visit to Hawaii. Book your tour today!
- Round-trip Waikiki Hotel Transportation
- Pick-up Location will be at consolidated location no more than 3 minutes from your hotel. Exact pick-up location will be printed on your confirmation letter.
- Comfortable Clothes
- No Swim Suits
- Shirts Required
- Government Photo Identification
- No bags at Pearl Harbor. Bags of any type must be checked during your time at Pearl Harbor. Bag check fee is $3.00.
- Camera lenses must not extend more than 6 inches from the base of the camera.
- Due to ceremonies honoring the attacks of December 7, 1941, we will not operate tours to Pearl Harbor and the USS Arizona Memorial on December 7, 2013.