Bribie Island 4x4 Adventure tour (Brisbane Pick up)
- Duration: 8 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Brisbane, Queensland
- Product code: BIATPB
BRIBIE ISLAND ADVENTURE TOUR (with pick up from Brisbane City Adelaide st bus stop No42.)
After picking you up from Brisbane City, we will travel to the East side of Bribie Island a suburb called Woorim, where we let the tyres down and hit the surf beach, making our way up towards Fort Bribie WWII Bunkers. Along the way there will be a few stops to view wildlife and the various lagoons along the Bribie beaches. After a tour of the WWII bunkers this is when the real adventure and fun begins! We head inland and hit the 4WD tracks of the Bribie Island National Park. The scenery changes from rugged Australian bush to open forests, swampy wetlands and dirt roads, all in the blink of an eye. These areas of the island are only accessible in high clearance and low range 4WD’s.
With a stop for lunch and the opportunity to see local kangaroos, goannas and other wildlife at Poverty Creek, enjoy the serenity and the stunning views of The Glass House Mountains. After a picnic lunch and group photo in front of the Pumicestone Passage we continue along the 4WD track to White Patch.
Your tour ends by dropping you off at your original pick-up point.
Don’t miss this great experience, add to your story and book today!
Only $177 per person
Picnic lunch & water included
Fully Guided Tour
*Pickup and drop off to Brisbane City
* Professional Driver & Guide
* 4WD Tour of Bribie Beach & Inland 4WD Tracks
* Photo Opportunity with Native Wild Life
* Visit The Lagoons (Swimming Optional)
* Explore Fort Bribie
* Learn the History of the Island
* Poverty Creek A Beautiful setting overlooking the glass house mountains
* Freshly Catered Healthy Picnic Lunch included
* Water Soft drink & Fruit included
Tour length 8 hours approx.