Barron River Half day Afternoon Session
- Duration: 5 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Barron River, QLD
- Product code: BR Online agent
Barron River Afternoon Session (Seasonal)
1st August - 30th September 2:30pm - 6:30pm
1st October - 31st March 11:30am - 3:30pm
1st April - 31st May 2:30pm - 6:30pm
1st June - 31st July CLOSED
Want to spend the afternoon tackling some epic white water rapids at face level?Then join us on the Barron River. This is a great afternoon trip full of extreme adventure on grade 2-3 rapids surrounded by tropical Rainforest.
Our guides will teach everything you need to know and will guide you through the rapids, but by jumping in the drivers seat of your individual white water river board you walk away feeling not only exhilarated but also get a huge burst self achievement.
- Pick up / Drop off from Cairns city accommodation (see seasonal times)
- Transfers to the River
- Use of a world-class white river board, The Fluid-Anvil
- All equipment and Safety gear including life jacket, helmet, knee and shin guards, wetsuit pants and fins
- Up to 2 hours on river time
- An action packed afternoon you will never forget
- Transfers Back to accommodation (see seasonal times)
- Pictures and video packages available at an extra cost (see extras or go-pro hire)
What to bring
- swimming costume and Shirt for water use
- enclosed shoes for water use
- change of clothes and shoes
- sunscreen (water resistant)
- great sense of adventure
Please leave all other valuables at home
- Minimum age is 16, parental consent if under 18 years of age is required
- Must be able to swim.
- Medium level of fitness required.
- Comprehensive understanding of English is required.
Please note that some medical conditions, impairments or disabilities may exclude participants from boarding for safety reasons (eg pregnancy). Participants should disclose any medical conditions (including food allergies) at time of booking.
(Price excludes $25 Levy for National parks land management Fees, water release fees, transfer fees, and administration costs)