Hahndorf and River Murray Experience
- Duration: 8 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Hahndorf, Sa
- Product code: PJVMSA
- Pick up from Glenelg, Adelaide CBD or Hahndorf accommodation
- Enjoy panoramic views at Mount Lofty Summit, Adelaide’s highest peak
- Drive through the beautiful Hills villages of Stirling, Aldgate and Bridgewater to the Murray Bridge Wharf
- Board the Captain Proud Paddle Boat in Murray Bridge to enjoy your 3 hour cruise including a delicious 2 course lunch while passing points of interest you can only see from the river
- See the unique scenery as you take in the fresh air on the deck outside the dining room
- Visit the mythical Bunyip who is sometimes seen hiding along the riverbank
- We then make our way back to the Adelaide Hills and visit Beerenberg Strawberry Farm Shop in Hahndorf where you will be able to taste their world renowned jams, condiments and products
- Free time to explore the historic town of Hahndorf including cheese tasting at Udder Delights
- Indulge in a complimentary box of chocolates on the drive home before being dropped off at your Hahndorf, Glenelg or Adelaide CBD accommodation
Full day luxury tour approx. 8 hours
Tour includes: 3 hour cruise with 2 course lunch on the Captain Proud Paddle Boat and cheese tastings.
Complimentary bottled water supplied.