Hahndorf and Hills Gourmet Food and Wine Tour
- Duration: 8 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Hahndorf, South Australia
- Product code: PE5HBU
- Pick up from Glenelg, Adelaide CBD or Hahndorf accommodation
- Learn the art of fine chocolate making with a Haigh’s Chocolates factory tour including complimentary chocolate tasting*
- Visit Adelaide’s highest peak, Mount Lofty Summit, to experience a panoramic view of Adelaide (you may even spot a kangaroo or koala!)
- Drive through the beautiful hills villages of Stirling, Aldgate and Bridgewater on the way to Hahndorf
- Relax at Shaw and Smith Winery with a Wine Flight (set tasting of red and white wines) accompanied by a matching cheese sampler plate
- Visit Beerenberg Strawberry Farm Shop where you will be able to taste their world renowned jams, condiments and products
- Wine and cider tasting at Sidewood Cellar Door, plus the option to try your luck on their floating golf green for your chance to win $1000 in prizes*
- Enjoy free time in Hahndorf to explore and purchase your own lunch. Choose from over 40 cafes, pubs and restaurants within a 1km strip on the beautiful main street. Pop into Udder Delights for complimentary cheese tasting.
- For the last stop of the day you have the option of: Beer tasting at Prancing Pony Brewery (voted World’s Best Beer 2016) OR Gin tasting at Ambleside Distillers OR wine tasting at Nepenthe OR a self guided tour of The Cedars – home to Sir Hans Heysen, one of Australia’s most noted landscape artists. Please make your selection on the next page by clicking ‘Book Now’
- Indulge in a complimentary box of chocolates on the drive home before being dropped off at your Hahndorf, Glenelg or Adelaide CBD accommodation
Full day luxury tour approx. 8 hours
Tour includes: Wine, cider, beer, cheese and chocolate tastings and a hit of golf at Sidewood Cellar Door’s floating golf green.
Complimentary bottled water supplied.
For bookings less than 24 hours before departure please call us.
* Please note the following changes to itinerary:
- Haigh’s Chocolates factory tour is subject to availability and is closed on Sunday. In this event we can visit Melba’s chocolate factory in Woodside.
- Sidewood Cellar Door is closed on Monday and Tuesday and will be substituted for another Adelaide Hills winery on these days.
- Prancing Pony Brewery is closed on Tuesday and will be substituted for another Adelaide Hills brewery on this day.